One Day Trip To Gandahati Waterfall

As I said in my last post that I will tell about the whole trip in this post while I just only uploaded photos of that trip. So here I present to you about the trip …..


So it all started  for tour to Jiranga ( a Buddhist place) . But unfortunately we never sure about this tour. It all got confirmed a day before and late in the night while we all were at a function. So it got fixed and after spending the night we all prepared for the tour. 

As we started our journey from around 8.00a.m. Actually the journey started for our tour to Jiranga , But later we only went to Gandahati waterfall. Because the day before that I just turned on maps and searched about it and it looks that it is 50k.m. away from Jiranga. But when set off the place to go we get to know that this is so much far than we expected.

So the journey begins from Berhampur at sharp 8.15a.m. and we stopped at one place for pick up two more cousins. Then the journey started as we total 12 people sharing one rental car. As we comfortable with our seats.



There was music playing, as we started to singing , gossiping while very excited about our tour. After we cross taptpani we decided to go direct to Gandahati then we will come to Jiranga.
 

Actually it was my idea as I want to see this place as many said that this is a good place for visit. And we are on winter season and the weather is amazing.  So for that we skipped Jiranga and went on for this place . So as I saw or thought that this place is near Jiranga but it turned out to be my wrong idea. Because it is far away from there like 60-70 kms from there.

So as road passed by , we all started to look at our mobiles for map and all are very busy with that because it was past 12 and we didn't know that when we will reach there . It was an anxious moment for all of us. Not only we searched mobile we asked some local peoples of there about the direction and many told us that it is far but you will reach before 2pm. So we are a little bit frustrated. 

But at last we reached there as we are very much excited and relaxed for reaching there . So as we reached first me and one of my brother went there to see the view of it. 
Entry gate

When we saw it , we just forgot our tensions and started to take pictures of each other. There was a big waterfall between the rocks as I never saw this big one before in our area. So it was very pleased for me to just watch it first and then capture it .

So furthermore we two brothers started to take pictures of us. And when we all gathered we got some pics also.

Then we all brothers are looking forward to enjoy the moment with taking bath or dive in the water , while all sisters are taking photos of themselves. We started to taking bath under the falls of water from the top as the water flows heavily and the force of the water from the top is very high. 


Also the water is very cold and we went on in winter season so it is very cool to take bath there. But its really cold. Then after that we all started to taking pictures while very much hungry because it was past time. So we ate foods which we bring with us and then we spend some time there before return. 

As we did mistake that, we never on a plan as we were very busy before that day as we spent time for the function. Then suddenly make plan for travel and also the place changed in last moment and we never really got the right information about the way how we gonna reach there, so it did cost us some time and we were always in hurry for that. As we have to cover at least 200+km after that for return to Berhampur. As my ticket got confirmed on the way back home for travel to goa on the very next morning at 7.30 a.m. sharp. So it is pretty much hard for me to manage all this .

But I did manage good as I spent all my morning time in train sleeping. So on the way of return as we slightly regret for not going to Jiranga as one of my sister really wanted to see that place, but there was not very much time for us. Also our car tyre got punctured on our way , it also costs us some time. But in the end we reached very well to Berhampur , at least it seems to be around 10p.m. at night.

The place is amazing and worth the visit , just we slightly made it wrong. So hopeful after corona if any chance I will get I will go there I think with bike from another way which is less distance and also time saving. 

This was all about my one day trip to Gandahati waterfall. So before I sign off lets see some pics of there which I didn't post before.








This was all but now the coronavirus is a danger threat to all of us as it started to grow rapidly across our country and Its really dangerous. So pray to god. Stay at home. Be safe.  


Comments

  1. Really such a nice
    Place....I hv enjoyed the same...A thing of beauty is joy forever...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes that place is very enjoyable. thank you for your feedback..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Places To Travel In Odisha

TRAVEL WITH NO MONEY