TRAVEL WITH NO MONEY






HOW TO TRAVEL THE WORLD WITHOUT MONEY OR WITH NO MONEY??

Many of us will think is it really possible to travel & with no money!! Like eat at a resturant when you don't have to pay the bill. It sounds really cool. Lets think is it possible or not. Many would say that you are mad & how can you travel with no money, are you crazy in your mind?? 

But it is possible to travel the world with no money. Gosh man we are now in internet world so what the use of it when we can't find a way about it. Lets explore the internet & get a way to know that how can it be possible.

Like I did , I also got to know it from there. Here I got many things that make me feel that I can explore the world without money. There are many options for it. You can participate in online competition to go in an adventurous trip to another country & stay there for 2-3 days. Its absolutely free. Just you have to play the game & win the competition. In other option you can search a job in travel category. Or you can be like stay in someone's home in other country. while you stay you can explore that country & take care of their home, pets or what they give you the task. Even they would pay you.

Its my knowing in this category. If anyone know other options please give me their opinions. I would be very grateful to them . Please give me your opinions. 

                                                                                                                       chetan

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Places To Travel In Odisha

One Day Trip To Gandahati Waterfall