Gandahati Waterfall



As I informed you about my last post that I will give some information about Gandahati Waterfall. So in this post I am going to tell something about that place which I know.

As I mentioned in my last post that this place is a worth visit for picnic, travel, sightseeing and with lots of fun.

It is located in the Gajapati District , in Odisha, India. It is nearly about 30km from Paralakhemundi. The nearest railway station is Paralakhemundi & Palasa, is 44km from later. All seasons are best to visit but I insist rainy and winter are better from summer.

It is a marvelous tourist place of Gajapati district of Odisha, which has been attracting a large numbers of visitors during all seasons especially during winter. This waterfall is 153 km from Berhampur and 30km from Paralakhemundi. This place can be reached by bus or by any vehicle by road but if you want to go through train you can reach either Palasa or Paralakhemundi from there only by road to reach the falls.

As we go to falls we find it covered with a dense forest all around it . There are very small villages which we need to cross . Also many can see centurion university whovisit through this area.

There is also Santoshi Maa temple near this waterfall.

This waterfall is famous for the glittering water fall that has a consistent water flow throughout the whole year. It's beauty amidst forest cover has attracting visitors from all areas. As I traveled 200km to reach there. A wooden bridge over the stream to cross the path .

The stream is not so deeper , so everyone can play in the water. Huge rocks are one another viewpoint in this place where people can sit and enjoy and take photographs.

This place suits for all kinds of people by their age. It suits all of them for its ethnic beauty , its awesome nature. All type of people go there and enjoy themselves there.

I recommend all to go there once and enjoy there. May be it is a bit long journey but worth visit. Also hire a driver for get there quickly who knows all the road map.

As here I am insisting all to travel , but the real fact these days going on is coronavirus . Which has no medicine and it affected 2M peoples all over the world and 25000people from our country. Hope for a vaccine would discover near future either our expectations will wash in water and may be we have to survive very difficultly.

So as my end of this blog One thing I want to tell you that please Be safe and stay at home. Pray to God for blessings in this difficult situation . In my next blog I will update about my journey to this place which will be more interesting. Till then . Bye bye. Take care . Stay at home and Be safe.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Places To Travel In Odisha

TRAVEL WITH NO MONEY

One Day Trip To Gandahati Waterfall