Just My Thoughts

This post is coming a bit late I think as like I was off for something or hadn't got any idea for to post or what to post after that last blog. Like is it going to be another travel blog with I will share something about a place or my experiences or why people should travel.

Of course I love to travel and I think everyone loves that. But people do travel after getting free time of their schedule but some travel like their daily work , somehow I also think like that but this time life just got stuck. As now we just have to stay at home and fight corona.

When I started today blog , for first time I just couldn't get any proper drive to write it for a travel blog. As my mind interrupt that. Like there are a lots of questions are there . Like some questions have no answers like I keep searching for them. But one thing I knew from now is that life is all about learning more & more , as we try to spend it we did some mistakes and that mistakes will give us the confidence to move forward.

I don't know what to say but this time I am not feeling up to write like before as thoughts pops in my head . Like what should I do next ?? How I gonna manage?? How the virus gonna end?? When the vaccine will discover?? Am I doing right or not?? Do I have to post regularly or in a span of 2 to 3 days?? How I can get back to my best?? etc .. Like there are so many questions..

Sometimes I think why don't I just write a book?? Or just write about me only for me . One thing for sure that our mind is giving us all the information we needed , just we have to make those things to work. If I gonna do that then I think I will do better from now. I am writing this line now but couldn't have any idea of what should the title. I think I should give it as just my thoughts.

Hope this will do some good. Just check it out and tell if any better title will suit this. I think I will come up with better posts next. So till then stay at home and be safe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Places To Travel In Odisha

TRAVEL WITH NO MONEY

One Day Trip To Gandahati Waterfall