What all enjoy about traveling


What a view of morning there ,  

just think of you there and feel the vibe of it



As all know that all people love to traveling. But there are some common reasons that they love and enjoy about traveling.
Like;
- For learn
- For enjoy
- For viewing new places
- For learn
- For escape reality
- For eat new food
- Learn new culture
- Make new friends
- Stress relief

Its some common examples of what all love and enjoy about traveling. But all have different causes what they enjoy about that . Like I enjoy all of the above things for sure and some other things as well.

Yesterday in my post I shared about why I love to travel, I thought now this post is the answer for that question. Anyway if anyone want to tell me about what they enjoy the most about traveling, please comment on my post at least for share some new thoughts.

s

I think that of me there after some years. 



Travel gives more than it takes a lifetime memory. It has some magic wands like it waves upon us and we feel like lost in there . The wand wants us to lost in the nature , in the landscapes, in the sea, mountain , forest , in a big city or also in a small rural village. The flow of that makes us just like we fall for it like all those people do after the drops of perfume spread upon them . Some time it feels like that . But either way the experience we gain that lasts for a whole lifetime.

So what's all your experience about the thing you enjoyed through travel ,please share it with me.

But for now just be at home and stay safe. Fight against corona virus.
Be safe. Be happy. Pray to God.

Comments

  1. Wahhh nice thought and your writing is beautiful. My mind is a mess.keep it up bro☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your response . for sure I will keep it up . so check for my new posts.

      Delete
  2. Super thoughts on traveling. Keep it up,👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. why don't you share some new thought about this??

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Places To Travel In Odisha

TRAVEL WITH NO MONEY

One Day Trip To Gandahati Waterfall