Journey To Goa

 HAPPY

              NEW 

                          YEAR

                                       2020

 

This post is about my journey from Odisha to Goa.

Traveled from one corner of India to other. As I started from east & ended in west.

As I mentioned before traveling is the best ever thing that happen to me. I just love to travel like anyone. This time my trip started from East to west.

So journey started at morning 8.30a.m. Before that day I was very tired because I came from a long journey around 400k.m in just one day. So leaving that I boarded train and started my journey.

First day at train nothing special I just slept for the whole day & at night after dinner I watched two movie & slept again. So the all excitements started the next day.

I woke up around 9 A.M.. Yes very late in a journey. After got freshen up talked with other passengers around me. They told me that I sleep very much. But after the talk I asked about them, their lifestyle, what they do for living as like sharing things with each other.

Then I asked about which time I can see dudhsagar waterfall. Train was late around for 2hours. So after that we talked as usual talks. Made some new friends while talking. 

After wait finally Dudhsagar waterfall came. I shooted that moment and enjoyed the view the nature I got there. Then I met with a family who also travel to goa & board train at night. Actually they are from switzerland. So we talked for a very long time until reached our destination. It was nice talk with them knowing about them, their culture, their food, lifestyle, how they live etc. 

But all are awesome moments for me from started the journey to make new friends And also talk with random people And make some fun around that.

All are exciting for me. I hope you like it. I will share some pics & video of my journey. If you like can watch it on given link.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Places To Travel In Odisha

TRAVEL WITH NO MONEY

One Day Trip To Gandahati Waterfall