NIGHT JOURNEY ON BIKE IN COLD WEATHER

">
At First

                  HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019

It all starts the night before new year. We were at a party or I mean at a DJ program. We danced for 2 hours. Then I got a idea of lets visit some place at night. So I thought how about ride to PURI now & before morning we will be there.

So first I told my friend about the idea, he hesitated a bit but due to my request he agreed. Then we started our 100 K.M. journey towards PURI. When we entered to N.H. I feel really really cold, but we decided & promised to us that any matter how we will be there by the morning. But we did not thought about the problems we were going to face on our way.

A little hesitation occurred , but we started our journey. I was riding the bike & he sits behind because he said we will go but the condition is I have to ride all night. I agreed because I was too excited to go there & enjoy. First when we passed about 15 K.M. I feel very cold,like my palms are got stuck due to cold. But every thing or every risk we took was good for us. By the way God saves their child. After sometime of ride we found a shop with some tea to offer so we stopped there & drank a cup of tea each. We stood there & saw after some way there was people who burn some woods to make fire & get the warm of it. We were so cold at that time so we did not waste any time & went there to make our body warm. We stayed there for 5 minutes & then we got off on our way. 

Then we entered a city, because we have to cover the city to get to the other side. So I took shortcuts for go to the other side. At some place my friend frightened for some reason. When I asked about what happened he did not say a word. When we went of to the road which we required to go to our destination we stopped there & talked about what happened.He said nothing at first but after few time he told me that which place I was crossing before was a very haunted place & many things occurred at that place. I kinda felt a joke but he was so serious about that.
Then we move on from there & started our journey at a very very cold night with jackets on. I don't know what happened but we crossed the lonely road & came to the traffic road where we saw vehicles were going so we feel very relaxed. Then we started our journey very comfortably. Some places we stopped for feel warm , because there were people who made fire. After some places of stoppage we went off to our destination. At a place before our destined place I felt very cold & felt my body kind of got stuck. So I stopped the bike & asked him to ride for some time, he agreed. When he was riding I was running so I would feel energetic & my body feel warm & my parts will not stuck again. IT was happened before we arrived our destination.

When we reached there it was about 6 in the morning. We directly parked our bike & went off to the beach where we saw the beautiful sunrise. It was the beautiful thing for which we drove half of night in cold weather. But the view was worth all of our hard time. My friend said at that time that there is no other ways to welcome or start a new year like this. The sun looks like A round shaped red fruit which came from the water. WOW!!!! It is the view I waited for long & I thought no time better than a new year morning to explore things. All gone good for us. 
After that we took sunbath, took bath on sea, enjoyed a fruitful time together, made some new friends, visit temple etc... Whatever happen but it was a dream come true. Only good vibes expect the haunted place on the way.

AGAIN A VERY GOOD HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU. MAY GOD BRINGS ALL THE HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE. IT'S OUR JOURNEY... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Places To Travel In Odisha

TRAVEL WITH NO MONEY

One Day Trip To Gandahati Waterfall