WHO INSPIRED ME TO TRAVEL ??

There are many inspirations came from anyone. But its you who have to decide which one inspiration get you to the long path. I mean who inspired you the most?? It will be about for anything. May be for the success in your life, your down in life, your happiness in life, travel in your life.


Was it a family member??
Ans- For me its not a family member who inspired me for travel.

A movie??
     Of course it will be a movie not one movie but movies. When i see the movies i think that may be someday or sometime i would be in that place. Always wondering how the whole world looks like. If there any chance for me to explore all the adventures in the world. But i hope someday I ll get a chance for it. But yeah movies are some kind of inspiration for me to travel.

Who??
       Is there really someone who can inspired you or me for that. But I will say not a single person but a lot of persons who inspired me for that.

I will say its my hunger for travel that i want to explore more & more. It is my hunger for travel that kept me here & searching for options or a path to go down for a long time to be a traveler. I think in my family or may be in my friend circle i explored many things from travel. In my previous blog i also told that i completed a lot of travel in INDIA.. May be around (50-60)% . But its my choice & i also traveled alone a lot.








I must told one thing that inspiration can come from anywhere if you are intend to get those inspiration. But before that its you who have the hunger to get the inspiration. In any state of life we can achieve anything if we are able to do the hard work for it. Like me i love traveling. Daily i travel at least 50 km & love when it was a new place. Because its a thing that gives so much to me. Like when i am alone or sad it gives pretty much comfort, also have to new adventures. So it's my thinking about traveling.


But who will be read this if i have any mistake tell me. And please share your thoughts about it.

That who inspired you for traveling?????

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Places To Travel In Odisha

TRAVEL WITH NO MONEY

One Day Trip To Gandahati Waterfall