DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SEA & MOUNTAIN


"DON'T SIT & WAIT.

GET OUT THERE, FEEL LIFE.

TOUCH THE SUN & IMMERSE IN THE SEA."

"AND INTO THE MOUNTAINS I LOOSE MY MIND & FIND MY SOUL."

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM:

The mountains are a remote escape from humanity, a place to be alone & soak up the sunrise,the sunset or just the sun rays.

And about sea which gets nothing from us, always gives us something to be happy about..

The mountains are very solid nothing can break a mountain. They are like saints nothing to take only give it's nature, it's beauty everything. It also teaches us that in every problem, don't break keep patience & everything will become happier at the end.

Sea is what that won't take from us ever. If you give something to the sea then she will return to us.
Also in our life we have to give others love, respect everything. Because if u give then you will get from others. Also to be stay calm in our life in our every problems.

There are many difference between, but One thing is that when you go there you only feel their extreme natural beauty, which gives us many adventures.

I know a little, but I hope you have  so much experience than me . i hope you like it. I am just a beginner so if any mistake happens forgive me. I want to share my thoughts on this.

I HAVE A QUESTION IN MIND;

what is the difference between ocean & sea in our life??

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Places To Travel In Odisha

TRAVEL WITH NO MONEY

One Day Trip To Gandahati Waterfall