A SMALL SEA BEACH


A beach is something where people can find relaxation, having fun & enjoying natural beauty.

Like this A small beach also near our city where you can go & do whatever you want to do. When I came to the city At first I remember I cried for go there. A place which have always a place in my heart. There you can swim, take bath on the beach, take sunbath. When I went first there that time I was child so there was a lot of restrictions for me like don't go near the water etc

I remember when I went there with my friends for the first time I want to take bath in the water. So we took bath there. Enjoyed the time we there. At water we broke the waves which coming towards us . Had pretty much fun there. It's became a regular habit for us to go there & enjoy. After sometime when I was like 19/20 I went there with girlfriend. We were just sitting in the sand & enjoying the air, the view of the sea, the nature while having talking with each other & eating some local specialty food of there which is made for the atmosphere.

The place is like had some effect on me. Now i'm not living in that city but when I go there I always go to view the beach. There is also a mini light house which is using for give direction to the ships. I have a lot of memories of there. You can get a lot of variety of sea food there. You can also get to drink there a lot. The foods are really good there if you go there you will get to enjoy there. It's a small beach but having a great sight. You can get variety of foods like crab, sea fish, prawn, meats etc with drink. A very good place to visit. You can come to the city & go there through local bus. We always use bike but the buses are drop you very near at the beach.

A very beautiful place with lots of happiness. You can forget all your woes. You will feel it is small than others but it is a place where everyone can come. Children, families, couples, group of friends etc anyone can go there & enjoy however they want to. There is also place for staying like guest house, hotels, lodges etc..

So Only I say it's a very nice place to have fun.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Places To Travel In Odisha

TRAVEL WITH NO MONEY

One Day Trip To Gandahati Waterfall