REALIZATION

Today at playground I realized something. 

When play starts I thought about winning like everyday. But today somehow I thought not to think about how can I lose . then I started to think about my strong sides where can I do the best & where I have to improve more. Then suddenly I felt that I have something new today like never before. The confidence today I got was unimaginable. Even I started to do unexpected things today & friends saw me & said wow u r really good today. that's when I realized that only me who stops me from achieving more.

   If we see it in our eye, feel it in heart & make the hard work for achieve that then & only then we can become unstoppable.  

   Because there is no one expect ourselves who can stop us for achieving our goal. Become a beast with ideas , plan for more to achieve greatness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Places To Travel In Odisha

TRAVEL WITH NO MONEY

One Day Trip To Gandahati Waterfall