changes in life

Is it really interesting to make changes in life?

when I looked back my last 10 month or 1year period of time I think my life, mywork , my everything completely changes even that happened what I never ever imagined but is it fate or my own doing I still cant understand.. it's really my feelings. its natural for us to think for a better future but when everything comes against you that's the time when we have to stay strong.
                  my life turns out to that what I never thought it would be but for my goal I have to stand still when others or whole world will be against me. that's I think I can still do for my goal..  never I doubted myself or never  thought against my goal or maybe like that. time comes when I feel very sad,my feelings are too hurt & even I emotionally very depressed, but I imagined that its a long way lonely road & I have to stay focused always. I know one day my time will come.
                          if I think I cant do that then I cant, but if I think & determined always for my goal & work hard for that then nothing is impossible in the world.

                          Even  "NELSON MANDELA" says;

                                 I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. the brave man is not he who doesn't  feel afraid , but he who conquers that fear."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Places To Travel In Odisha

TRAVEL WITH NO MONEY

One Day Trip To Gandahati Waterfall