Why I Love To Travel??

As you all know people love traveling . But all don't get the opportunity for the way they live their life.

As I want to be a traveler in future amid coronavirus fear. I started traveling since 2012 I think. As my first tour I traveled to Banglore solo. I just completed my intermediate at that time.

From that adventure I started to love travel. After that whenever I get a chance for travel I just kind of go on with the chance. Never tried to back away from an opportunity for travel reason. Either that is for a short period of time or for long I just don't care.

As I travel I made many new friends, got know very different kind of people all over from India. You know as India is the second highest populated country in the world so whenever I went for travel I just made some new friends, got contacted with others as I learn about their life style, culture, religion, thinking etc. These are very refreshing.

Not only just we made new friends or met new people as I see many landscapes , many wonders , very exciting places, a lots of tourist destinations, new culture, new religion, new city , new villages etc.

These are the reasons that made me love for travel . As I hope for being a full time traveler in future, I get many experiences from traveling.

When our mind was disturbed I go to a mountain or a beach as I can relive my moment and disturbance just went off from my mind. The joy of visiting new places is a wonder for me. As life goes by whenever a chance I get I will do that.

Also I get to know that traveling opens my mind , as I learned that there is no one way to live life. I will develop a world wider view .

I think for me these are the reasons. If I forgot something then I will update about that tomorrow.

Don't listen to what others see, just go and see yourself.. 










       

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Places To Travel In Odisha

TRAVEL WITH NO MONEY

One Day Trip To Gandahati Waterfall