MY FIRST FLIGHT EXPERIENCE

It is about my first journey on flight.

sorry for delayed post. Actually i was very busy for some work & got disconnected from it totally. So lets leave it & let me share you my real experience.

So this all began on my journey from Bhubaneswar to Mumbai. I booked ticket in Air India flight before 4 days of my journey. Actually I traveled lot before but never on a flight. So I was very excited to do that.

Before that I have to tell you I have another flight from Mumbai to Bahrain on after two days of reaching in Mumbai. So I packed a lots of things on my luggage & also in my cabin bag too. Cabin bag allowance is 7k.g. & luggage allowance is 25 k.g from Bhubaneswar(BBI) to Mumbai(BOM) on Air India. 

I reached airport before my time. Family came with me to see off. Actually I was going for at least 1 year from them. After that they wave me off & I went inside the airport. This is the first time I entered an airport. So when I entered first I did my weight check , then asked security for where to get Air India boarding pass. 

After  he told me I went for queue & waited at least half an hour before my number. After I got boarding pass I weighted my all belongings there but forgot to place my luggage there to get directly from airport after I reached my destination. So when I realised I came back again to queue and after my number came I placed it there for my receiving and got the tag number in my boarding pass.

After that checking time, this time I really got caught that I am totally new. Like I have to stand before the yellow line if someone's checking is going. Also forgot to bring out laptop from bag, mobile from pocket, purse, belt, shoe etc. So I have to come back and back for few times for do that procoess thoroughly. When an officer asked me that can I hear them or not, I just stood silent & felt a little embarrassing. But at last all done good.

So after that I came to the waiting zone where I have to wait for my flight for at least  minutes. After  20 minutes passed I felt nervous like is it the real wait place , or the flight took of, or am I in wrong place like these type of nervous thoughts came into mind. So after  all of that I boarded on flight. I was very excited for my first journey.

Everything was feeling perfect, exciting & new for me. And that that I got a window sit so feel like blessed. After came to flight & got to my sit firstly I sat & put the seat belt around my waist. After that I saw my family was standing there & waving me off, I will say it is really awesome. So after some time the flight started. Air hostes did their things, Looking very beautiful as always. So firstly it started slow & then speed up. when it was taking off I feel like awesome & again its another kind of feeling which I can't express here. Like my old days at my village where some roller coaster types play was there & we play through that.

But again this journey was very excited. I enjoyed a lot & also a new adventure for me which I can't forget. All things I enjoyed like take off, landing, airline foods, view cities from top, running through cloud, feel like you are in the cloud & wind. All feelings are very exciting & adventurous. 

So this was about my experience about my first flight journey. Hope you all like it. 

This post came after a long delay, for that i am feeling sorry, but next time it will be on time & again a new adventurous post.

till then enjoy & tc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Places To Travel In Odisha

TRAVEL WITH NO MONEY

One Day Trip To Gandahati Waterfall